Monday, January 28, 2008

Sick.

today i feel worst then ever. the friction in my throat is building up n i feel so sick. i got these coughs abt a wk ago and just when i thought they were getting better, my voice starts to fade away. ahaha. now i sound like a pure rock star. *and i like it aktuali! =P * but nevertheless i still feel very lethargic. casanova told me to drink honey water to make my throat feel better. but aktuali i prefer to drink honey on its own without the water. thats why i'm purely sweet. *n not dilutedly sweet like him.* ahaha. aniwae, right now i'm all alone at hm without any food to eat. n i havnt eaten since yesterday night. hmmph! so irritating. i feel all lazy to go peek into my fridge, what more cook?? guess i'll have to 'tahan' for a few more hrs until my mom comes home. =P


oh ya. yesterday night i couldnt sleep n i just went arnd the house in the middle of the night looking for somthing to do. *pathetic lah kan!* and then something in my parents bedroom caught my eye. something that i didnt notice for the past 5 yrs. =P



ahaha! cute lah kan?? like father like son. it was then that i noticed that my dad n my brother aktuali kinda looked alike. haha. even the positions in their sleep. teehee. one weird thing abt my dad when he sleeps is that he rarely curls himself up. he just lie there still and straight. until the nxt morning. haha. aniwae, just when i was abt to walk out of the room, my mom came in. n she scolded me for switching the lights on. haha. well not a big deal. as usual my mom hates it when my dad wakes up in the middle of the night. bcuz once he wakes up, he nvr goes back to sleep and will start to wander arnd the house like a lost soul *that is if there's no interesting show on tv lah*. ahaha. cute lah my daddy. i love him so much! k lah. i think i need to take my medicine now. before i totally lose my voice. =))

``Mat Jenin

No comments: