Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sleepless nights.

darn it. its late and i still cant put myself to sleep. i wonder why i have not been having good nights' sleep for da past few wks. maybe even past few months. something is bothering me. but i just cant quite put my finger on it. hmms. good thing i have this page. easy for me to past my time.

well, i just hung up with hidir. he's been entertaining me for the past sleepless nights. haha. *to hidir-thnx!=P* we talked abt nothing special. except the part abt his 'love life'. that was pretty interesting. i think that was the one that kept me entertained. ahaha. he's so nice lah. but i wonder why instead of attracting girls, he repels them. =P maybe bcuz ur just naturally unappealing lah eh. haha. *winks*

feeling so damn hungry lah now. but lazy to cook. i just made myself a big mug of Milo and i am so hoping it can make me sleepy. cuz i'm tired and i wanna rest but i just cant shut my eyes. 2008 has turned me into a nocturnal creature i guess. haha. aniwae i missed school so much. its been a while since i ever stepped into that school. believe it or not i am eager *yes. EAGER.* to go back to school. i missed my assignments lah sey. and especially, i missed my friends. a lot. want me to list em down? haha. i guess i could since i have nothing else to do. =)

At Random;
07a3 =), hidayah, nurul, hannah, mel, crystal, ameera, fandy, hafiz mp, zati, fafa,
sha sha, zaidah, ainun, atika, azyan, qidah, handry, nadia, sumi....
well, i guess there's just too many lah. can't possibly put everything down here. haha. so yeah. there's just a rough idea of whu i missed. i hope i wrote ur name. if not i'm terribly sorie. i didnt mean to. its not that i've forgotten u but i just cant think right. =)) love u though. come to think of it, i didnt only miss ppl in my school. i missed my gerlfrens outside too. aina! i heard ur in singapore. missed u too! a lot. haha. aniwae, for these past wk, i've been getting rashes all over my hands and legs. u know why? haha. cuz i ate peanut butter. and i forgot that i'm allergic to it. *yikes* i only rmbered when i started scratching like mad the next day. ahaha. dumb me. i've been so forgetful these days lah. hmms. its late. i guess i shud be tossing arnd in bed tryina get some sleep instead of sitting here and wait for myself to get sleepy. nites.
...zzzzz...
``Mat Jenin

No comments: