Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy birthday!

ok. today i have 2 birthday wishes for 2 of my lovergirls. here goes...



FaFa~



Her birthday was aktuali yesterday. =P so sorie lah. i didnt had time to go online yesterday. ahaha. FAFA CANDY KU!! happy belated birthday lah gerl. i wish u all the best in your future endeavours and *ehem* the best of luck in your love life. i just love ur 'i.dont.care.what.ppl.say.abt.me.cuz.i.know.im.hot' attitude. u rock lah beb. hmms. as u turn older u get prettier don't u think? *winks!* just remember izyan will always love u no matter what. cuz u're my chocolate candy! missed u! =))

Hidee~

Now her birthday is TODAY!! ahaha. dayah.....! happy beseday to u babe. well aktuali its kinda funny to find that she is aktuali older than me?? haha. aniwae i wanna wish u all the best in ur future dreams n may u find the love of ur life. (n FAST!) ahaha. ur turning a yr older at each birthday so u aint much time u see. =P kidding lah. i just want u to know that u have been such a great n loving friend to me n its so nice to have u by my side. =)) continue to stay strong okies? [yeah. i heard those stories from handry.] i know u can go thru these bebeh. stay strong n be confident. n um. wait for my return. cuz i'll be back... n i'll blow all the problems away when i get in school. ahaha! *perasan lah kn!* [p.s. gue kangen bangat ama kamu la dayah.]

to tell you the truth aktuali i just came back from my appointment at the hospital. urgh. i am just so frustrated n nervous lah sey. the big day is so near. its like when... next wk? my god lah. i get fluttering butterflies *more like flying cockroaches lah..* in my stomach when i come to think of it. but.. what's the point? i dont get anithing from being all worked up n stuff. i just wanna enjoy my life. ahaha. *so much for enjoying my life when there's just so much work to catch up in school.* =P aniwae ltr on i'm off to jb woth my mom n dad to get some traditional massage to ease my body. [or sumthing like that at least.] urgh. my parents r going oh-so-traditional n i hate it. hmmph!

``Mat Jenin

No comments: