Thursday, January 17, 2008

boredom kills.

so bored. the more i stay at home the more i feel like jumping out of the window. haha. this unnessasary confinement is worse than the sars quarantine. urgh! i am so agitated sey. i cant even go to school to collect my notes. n the worst part it i've not been exercising lah sey! i think i've gained a few more kgs *omg*! its been a while since i stepped in the gym. its like i can feel my babats accumulating n i hate it!! if i grow any fatter, even taufik batisah wun recognise me. ahaha! nah kidding. i just feel agitated lah dats all. so 'gian' to work out. =))

just now morning mdm rasiah called me. but i was sleeping. hehe. then she talked with my mum. i dun know what they both talked abt lah. nothing impt maybe. but ltr after that she msged me. she said my sastera peeps in school have already finished the 2nd chpt of the novel that we're supposed to do. and nxt wk they're moving on with the 3rd chpt oredi. damn lah. i'm so far behind. she reminded me to read the novel so at least i wun be lost when i come back to school. haha. n one thing that realli pissed me off is the fact that my novel is in my locker. AT SCHOOL! so irritating lah sey. how da heck am i supposed to read the book if its at school?? ahaha! dumb me lah. hmm maybe i'll just get one of my frens to get it for me lah. then my parents can go n collect it at school.

k lah. i wanna go and eat. so hungry lah sey. from yesterday never even had bite of food. haha! c u ltr ppl. *yum! curry chicken!*

``Mat Jenin

No comments: