Friday, January 18, 2008

worn out. from waiting.

haiyo. i just came back from my appt at the hospital. damn the doctor was so irritating. i was supposed to get my check up and go for an x ray. my appt was at 9 am. guess what time the doctor called me. 10.30 am. so pissed off lah sey. luckily the seat was comfortable enuf lah. haha. after the check up i had to wait *again!* for my x ray number to be called out. n the nurse in charge was so unaccomodating and unhygienic lah. like some kind of typical nyonya. ahaha. i would have smacked her face for the bad breath. =P. aniwae after my appt was over my parents brought me to eat at casuarina's place. i just love the paper thosai there!! it simply fulfills my every desire. the crisp. the curry. the aroma. ah. love it. =))

after that we went to school. to collect whatever stuff that had to be collected. and the huge stack of notes i received were shocking lah sey! i got 3 huge booklets of geography notes. and i'm gonna miss out on one of them throughout this whole term. damn. the sight of those notes really scared me sey. i wonder how my classmates r coping. hmm. they shud be doing well lah. clever ppl. i was the only slow one in class. since last year lah sey. ahaha. it was just my luck i got promoted. i dun think i'll have that kinda luck this yr. so i must work so hard that i squeeze the juice outta my brains. just to get promoted. *and hello its still not the a levels yet!* just when i thought life was already hard enuf. hmm.

ps. you owe me lunch, Mr Casanova.
``Mat Jenin

No comments: