Friday, January 18, 2008

Dear you.

Dear You.

I missed you. you will nvr know how much i missed you but i realli do. you came into my life and created an impact that's so unforgettable. ever since, you never said you loved me. but i loved you. i cant deny that no matter how much i tried. maybe a lot of things are happening in my life that you will never know and understand.

but u could actually try couldnt u? maybe its just probably because you dont see that i love you. or maybe you pretended not to see that i love u. i dont know. i dont want to make assumptions. cuz every single time i do, it just comes back hitting me right through.

i can see. you'll never return back my love for you. its impossible isnt it? i understand. i always did. you have your own life to rule. the only thing that i can do to make you happy is to listen to you. and i did. i didnt complain.because i know i dont own you. but i do have the right to love you dont i? if i dont, you could have just told me long ago. you knew i loved u. dont pretend like you dont know. cuz it hurts.

ps. an everlasting love is the one that never gets returned.

``Mat Jenin

No comments: