Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lahling ah


ok. just now i went out with my dear lahling. we went to the NLB to find some of my PW materials. spending a whole day with him taught me something about him. he wore the same perfume, he dresses the same fashion, he eats the same way and he made me happy to the exact same extent. just like METKF. hish. i cant believe it. no wonder i kept kissing his shoulders. it was that damn perfume. that exact same perfume i've lived with for the past 3 yrs of my life. everything i buried just popped back up. my lahling realli reminded me of METKF. ok enough of METKF. whatever it is my lahling realli made me happy. thnx eh babe. thnx for the time n listening ear. i realli appreciate it. =) ok i'm done. haha. *what a pathetic post.*


ps. lahling ah.

wa pilan2 sidang jiatuh cinta sama lu lei.

jangian ini maciam lah.

wa manyak silam sikali.


``Mat Jenin

No comments: