Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pantun

yday we went to the pantun finals. n after rounds of stupidity, we came in 3rd. hee. expected mah. haiya. then after that we changed n we went off to kak su's mum's boutique n stayed there n chatted for a few hours with cg lilla. then cg lilla went for a full body massage n we went off. we as in hidayah hafiz zul n me. we went off to bugis junction n stayed there for a while. then suddenly, while we were beside a man's clothes retailer, the song 'Get Low' was played. n guess what hafiz did. yeah. he danced. yes. he danced in the middle of that bugis junction. it was damn embarrassing lah! everybody was looking sia. he didnt particularly dance tau. he swayed n grinded on the wall sia! irritating sey. so memalukan. haha. i got the video lah aktuali but i hadnt got time to upload it yet. if i do then i'll post it up. *embarrassing him is my hobby. =)*

well. yday was also the day i got to know something i wished i didnt know. i didnt know that u could do this to me. i thought i could rely on u. but u made me feel i was wrong. u made me feel that u;ve played me behind my back. u changed. u keep making me feel that way. kept going against ur own words. i know i shouldnt say all these but i just cant stop myself. u have ur own life now. i cant possible contain everything under my control n acknowledgement. i hope ur happy with what ur doing. i hope u'll finally understand what i'm going thru as much as i know what ur going thru. i hope u know that u've changed. i dont think i fit in ur category animore. i'm sorry. its just me i guess. now all i want from u is one thing n one thing only. please. ignore me.

ps. i'll still love u no matter what.

``Mat Jenin

No comments: