Saturday, July 26, 2008

its ok

"I saw you with your new girl just yesterday,

And I feel that i must confess.

Even though it kills me to have to say,

I'll admit that I was impressed."

well. happy 12 days to u two. i think i have nothing more to say. it seem so easy for u to move on. so easy for u to find a replacement. maybe because u already knew her for like quite sometime already. u dont know how much it hurts to see that. to see how much u eased out of ur previous relationship with me. it just hurts so much. but u were so happy. for that i think i'm happy for u too. i hope i'm strong enough to face all these. u've put me in much much worse situations before and i made it thru. why not now? its hard to move on in the first place. i am just so thankful that i have my frens around me. i know for now that i dont need a relationship. after seeing u n ur new gf, it made me double sure that i dont want a relationship. because firstly, i have my studies. secondly, i dont want additional problems. thirdly, i need time to move on. i dont wanna reminisce animore. i just wish both of u all the best for ur future. *smiles* i hope she'll love u better than i do. *now i am angry.*

cheebai lah. stupid cheating bastard. u ass-headed motherfucker.

u think ur the sweetest guy-with-a-dick in the entire whole wide world? u r sooooooo wrong, Mister.

we'll see who gets the last laugh, idiot.

whatever it is, happy going-thru-the-ups-&-DOWNS-together to the both of u.

ps. bitch, i dont hate u. i hate ur bf.

*ok. after all that, i feel better now. =)*

``Mat Jenin

No comments: