Tuesday, July 8, 2008

post exam

i feel so lethargic lah at school just now. i'm still in the post exam holiday mood sey. haiya. so difficult to suddenly adapt to the assembly just now morning. haha. aniwae my first official lesson starts at 10 which is PE. since it was raining we had to go to the centre stage for a re-grouping of the games group. supposedly i was supposed to be in the hockey games group. but eventually i just realised i hadnt taken my NAPFA test cuz i was on long term mc ever since the starting of the year. so i decided to join in with the NAPFA failures just so i can take my test. n guess what. as usual, when hafiz found out i was with the NAPFA failures, he kept laughing his ass off every single time he saw me *and that's like what? every minute?* wth.

den it was time to take my weight. so paisey lah kn cuz everybody arnd me were particularly guys. then my PE teacher in charge, Mr Sir said, "Do you want me to read out your weight for u or u want to look down and read it urself?" out of laziness, of course i said, "nvrmind ah cher. u read out for me ah. i lazy uh." den u know what he did? i stood on the weighing scale and suddenly he shouted sia, " Izyan, 76.5kg!!!!" i was like OMG! wtf! so paisey lah! den he laughed. i really thought he was saying the truth sey. luckily he was joking. i felt so relieved lah kn. haha. ehem2. now i can proudly say that i dropped 2 kg over the exam period to 56 kg. teehee. =))

ok then after PE me dayah hafiz n handry realised the canteen stall had this new drinks menu. so colourful. hehe. they sold pink champange, blueberry, orangejuice, grape and other coloured drinks lah. then we bought 3 of em. suddenly our break felt so rainbow-ish.

haiya. these two ppl just dont wanna get out of my life n my pictures. oh yah btw, just now morning, during the grooming check in class, i 'pau-to' hafiz. i told my form teacher he had a tatoo. on his forehead. haha.

``Mat Jenin

No comments: