Sunday, August 3, 2008

MI Mart

yday i went to PS to check out the MI Mart with handry fafa n haha. n it was not something i expected. i thought it would be big but its not. whatever it was still FUN. haha. it felt like school gitu. cuz everywhere i turn i know these ppl's faces. =)) good job everyone. then while waiting for lahling to finish his stuff there, me hafiz handry fafa along with the A5 girls went to the Padang to watch fireworks. so nicee. dah mcm budak2 deprived yg tk pernah tgk fireworks gitu. haha. den this maybank building got this scrolling lights that says ' NDP 08'. double nicee. teehee. then after that they went to eat at raffles city SC but then decided to walk fafa to the mrt station cuz she had to go off. from there i went back to PS n met lahling. then he sent me home. =)

all in all today i got 3 stuff that my lovees~ bought for me from MI Mart. handry gave me a green flower. *green? weird.* saiful gave me a pair of earings. *that 1 belen2 sey. kurang asam.* lahling gave me a PINK windmill that spins when the wind blows. *i wonder what's that supposed to mean.* aniwae yday was realli fun. oh yah. n the funny thing is ppl dont recognise me. wth. do i realli look that bad? sheesh. =P btw i dont know why but yday in the early evening just before we went off to watch the fireworks tonnes of ppl came to me n said, 'ALERT ALERT ALERT. STAY AWAY FROM THE MI MART. DANGER.' i swear i dont know why they do that lah. esp lahling. so random sak. haha. shortly after that the A5 girls urged us to the Padang for the fireworks. haiya. gila punya dunia.

ok this is off topic. i just realised that i had a SUPER PRETTY BESTFRIEND. haha. ok. random! =P nevertheless. he's hot. *gosh. i cant believe i said that lah.*

ps. that msg u gave me after u sent me home made me go La La~

``Mat Jenin

No comments: