Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Zimbabwe

well last few days were just super awesome. i had my dose of fun on monday which is RACIAL HARMONY DAY! yay! haha. n i got myself a self-proclaimed temporary boyfriend. haha. Mr Jul-Keith-Lee. =)) well. on monday it turns out as expected. like more than 3/4 the sch's population r NOT in their costumes. like wth. so tk sporting. sheesh. aniwae. i got my bangs. literally everyone called me a Zimbabwean-Born Chinese. super kurang ajar. haha. i am not lah kn. although i do agree that i look very much like a zimbabwean in cheongsam. =P. haha. so yeah. for once in my life, i LOVED monday. gosh. the day went by so fast lah kn. oh yah. my TBF sent me home. *haiya Jul. tengkiu vely mas ah 4 sentin me home ah. vely suwit ah u.* ok the typical me. pictures. =)




me n zahrah.me n handryfandy n meme n nizar *this handry dont know how to take a simple picture. grr.*amirah n me darlinhidayah n memeet the temporary boyfriend. =P


ps. i stopped talking to u i guess. why? i dont know.
``Mat Jenin

No comments: