Friday, February 15, 2008

an explanation

ok. i have a lot of explanation to do to my frens. especially my schoolmates. there is actually a reason why i've not been updating for like the past 10/11 days? hmms. i was discharged from the hospital yesterday afternoon. partially i'm relieved that everything is over, partially i'm not. right now i feel so weak. i mean realli realli weak. i dont think i'll be able to regain back my full strength in a wk or so. but i'm definitely sure that its not going to be so soon.

to my sch frens.
i am realli realli sorie. i didnt mean to. if u guys r free this weekend, do come n visit me at my house. i have a lot of things to say to u guys. if u guys cant make it then a call would just be more than enuf.

i think that's all i have to write here in public. i love u guys.

``Mat Jenin

No comments: