Monday, February 4, 2008

my mama-san

Aina~

*Jenin sings* 'Panjang umurnya, panjang umurnya, panjang umurnya serta mulia.....' oh. wait. let me introduce. this is aina. my mama-san. n today she turn 18!!! ahaha. happy birthday to you! may God bless u bebeh. n may u lead a long n prosperous n loving life. hmms. kalau dah murah rezeki tu jgn lah lupe nk blanja2 yg disini. ahaha. kidding. i heard ur back in singapore lah kn? ish best nye. karna gw kangen banget ama kamu! *pardon my bad indonesian accent. ehem. =P* one of the earliest group of ppl to turn older each year. ahaha! dont get me wrong. its a compliment. =)) once again, happy birthday my lovely mama-san! wish u all the best in ur years up ahead.

aniwae, my prepaid value is already low. so i cant msg or call for the time being. but if u msg me definitely i can receive. so dun be shy. MSG ME! cuz the last time my phone received a msg was 3 days ago. pathetic. so for the love of GOD can someone pls entertain me? pretty please with a cherry on top..? this boredom of isolation is really getting on my nerves. hmm. ur msges would realli make my day ya know. *winks!*

I am so missing my Mr casanova. =))
``Mat Jenin

No comments: