Friday, February 22, 2008

cheap lah kn.

i wonder lah kn why all those long lost bitches came back to haunt my life. again. tk serik2 ke kene hamput dgn yg empunya diri ni? menyusahkn hidup org aje. satu2 tk sedar diri. klau dah desperate to ckp aje lah. dgn senang hati Jenin boleh carik kn buah hati pengarang jantung utk awk2 tu. the last time u talked to me, i fucked u upside down with my words. n now u came back looking for me just to say sorie for doing what u did. pathetic lah sey. u could have done that a long time ago if u wanted to. but u didnt. so i think the purpose of u doing that only now is just to make my life go haywire again. aduh. grammar pon tk betul ade hati nk goda jantan org. mcm2 lah wanita hari ini kn? aniwae. just to let u pathetic bitches know, i am so NOT intimidated by u guys. just because ur in ite n u have ur own stupid gang doesnt mean i must be afraid or scared or whatever u guys want me to be. come on man *ehem. i mean... bitch.* the 'action-speaks-louder-than-words' rule does NOT apply here in this situation. SIMPLY BECAUSE... i am brought up in a non-BARBARIC environment. hmms. unlike u guys i guess. *opps!* n unlike all my frens who have the ultimate combination of beauty, boldness n brains, u guys have none. *well. maybe artificial beauty. other than that? nah.* so that's it. if u wanna haunt my life n make it miserable like what u did last time, i suggest u give it up. cause its just a waste of ur energy *that u can use to STUDY n IMPROVE UR GRAMMAR.* and time. before u know it i'll come arnd n give it back to u more than u can take it. i guess u know it better than i do. so think twice n back off.

*Jenin sips a glass of orange juice to cool down.* damn. i feel much better sak. orange juice always makes my day. haha. aniwae. i just came back from polyclinic for a follow up. thank god the doctor says i'm fine. cause i havnt been feeling any better lately. my legs r still wobbly. my head still hurts. no wonder i have a mth long mc. haha. i'll be coming back to school on the 17 of march. the start of a new term. n hell there is so much to catch up on. n ameera hasnt given back my novel for me to read. urgh! sometimes she just wanna make me strangle her. =P haha. ok. i guess all is done here. now i wanna go to the kitchen n eat some of that brownie my mom made.
catch ya'll later. =))

``Mat Jenin

No comments: