Sunday, February 24, 2008

gimme a break.

to that lady whu called me a bitch,
i nvr wanted to be one of ur enemy but seeing ur maturity of mind now, i think i take back that decision of mine. honestly speaking, i nvr rmbered blaming u for anything. n also i nvr rmbered scolding u for something that u shudnt do even though i have every right to do so. ur messing with my relationship so give me one good reason why i shudnt get all fucked up abt it? u see. in the first place, i totally agree with everyone that told me that it was his fault n not urs. but looking at the way u handle my words now [n perhaps take it to heart] i changed my mind. hello gerl. ur getting all the facts messed up. do u even rmb me blaming u?

i respect u for coming to me n saying sorie. i respect u for giving way. i respect u for not being hard headed like other REAL bitches. but now i dont think u deserve any of that. u took my words n twisted it n tried to make it look as if its my fault? maybe u did all that because u read my previous post. [yeah i'm talking abt u dammit.] i was angry at that point of time i knew abt u guys. i was angry when i wrote my previous post. n i still am. u know why? because i just CANNOT handle immatured minds. u said sorie in the first place so i take it that u'll be able to handle my anger towards u n him. but i was so damn disappointed because u didnt even wanna think twice abt anithing n acted all so childish. whatever u did, i've done it during my secondary school days. i repeat SECONDARY school days. those days r long over. n i didnt expect to encounter it again. especially with u whom i dun even know. i never hated u. u r really a nice girl. i can sense it the last time i talked to u. but i cant deny the fact that i am angry with u. for ur information, i fucking blame him for everything. as a girl i understand. i know u did too. but then u let ur emotions n childishness into this matter. n that is fucking pathetic.

again i repeat. u said sorie. n i still respect u for that. i nvr did blame u. but still i cannot lie that i am angry with u. get this right. i NEVER blamed u. maybe its my fault for not being able to control my emotions when u came up to me on a good term. n i'm sorie. but i so have no time to fight over a guy. read this post again n again n get the facts straight. i'm thankful u dun have to stand his shit like i do. u shud be too. n i'm going to stand that bastard for as long as i can. so i dun see ani reason that u shud be acting like a 'self-proclaimed' bitch tryina prove to me that it was fully my fault alrite? i've went thru these long before u came. n this is so common in my relationship. i'm tired of doing n saying the same things in the same situation to different girls including u. so just give me a break. cuz i'm sick of handling the same old things over n over again.

zati. i so need ur company. damn.

``Mat Jenin

No comments: