Sunday, November 2, 2008

back

sorry its been a long time since i put my blog to private. its been a hell of a time with some jealous freaks who just cant seem to settle down with the fact that i've moved on without em. but nevermind. aniwae. i'm done with my OP. my maths is in a 2 days time. my IR is due tmrw. wth. haiya. so many things. so little time. as usual. grr. now i'm doing my maths. n i'm telling u that actually, nothing is going inside my head. i wonder why. hmm. so yeah. oh oh. sorry i had to remove my tagboard because it seems that its becoming more n more popular with my fans who r so dedicated to keep track n comment on every minor things in my life. other than that there r also hardcore fans who just love to 'bring the house down'. so to my fans out there, happy 'reading WITHOUT commenting' on my blog.
OAK ABE ABE!

ps. dear lahling. that place was simply wonderful. thanks.
SAYE SAYANG AWAK.
``Mat Jenin

No comments: