Friday, October 24, 2008

ooh la la~

ooh. i sense tint of jealousy around me now. somebody is obviously NOT happy with the way i am now. hah. i know. ur talking abt me. hmm let's see now. when was the last time that i bitched about u? err. july? august? yeah. so why the sudden burst? hmph. maybe things between u guys arent that good, or perhaps u guys sparked a little fight and both agreed on pushing the blame on me? i dont know. AND I DONT CARE. hello missy. get ur facts right first before attempting to blast at me for no apparrent reason ok. u soo dont know what he does behind u. get this right, i know him far better than u do. one thing's for sure, i did NOT contact ur BF. i did NOT bother ur BF. i NEVER ever want him back in my life again. make sure u get that inside that little head of his. if u want to know, which i guess u already do, he is the one contacting me for you-know-what reason ok. the only thing that makes me want to continue entertaining him is because of SYMPATHY. and not LOVE. like hello? its soo long over between us alright. there, there honeypie. dont get too paranoid now. i know u feel SUPER conscious due to the fact that u wouldnt want to lose him again. i know. i never wanna do that. i believe his choices are based on reasons that only he knows. i never said he never loved u. i believe he does. so what's the problem now? if u think i'm really a big threat to ur current relationship why arent u coming up to me and say it? maybe i dont realise what i'm doing. oh wait. in the first place, what exactly did i do? huh? that's for u to know and for me to find out. the thing is i dont want to find out. so i dont see any reason for u to blast at me for no logical reason or explaination, as if i know this whole love story of urs. n to u Mr Lover. i am waaaay OVER u. was i the one begging u asking u to take me back? was i the one who wanted tolet go of this relationship? no. a big fat NO alrite. excuse me mister. i made my way through until now WITHOUT u ok. 5 months without u back then. n i survived. so dont make it look as if ur one big hell of a man that supports the foundation of my life because u never did. 3 years of relationship is not easy and u fucking know that. i managed to stay strong and i am proud of it. n until now i am still standing and proud to be where i am now even though i've been through hell before in my last few moments of relationship with u. just when i thought everything was over. u proved me wrong. both u and ur gf. come on lah girl. stop pin pointing others. in the first place how can i ruin ur relationship if i dont even keep in contact with anyone of u? stupid. just remember this. i am happy with the life i have now. i have HIM. i have my love. i have my friends. i have MY FAMILY. n i dont need anything more. not even a wince of sympathy or attention from u or ur bf. ur still not over me yet arent u dear Mr Lover? it was u who tagged me. i know. u wanna know how i know? because nobody says 'i love you' to me the way u do. i dont stick with u for 3 years n learn nothing ok. just one piece of advice that i gave u last time. n i hope u still rmb it till now. follow ur heart. cuz it always tells u to do the right thing that can make u happy till whenever. n whatever happens in ur relationship never ever put the blame on me or HIM because we were never involved in the shits that were hurled at u. oh yes btw. did i mention that i am SUPER happy with my relationship with my dear Lahling now? i did? good. because i just need u to remember that. the more u guys do this, the more intense ur relationship gets, the more happier i am with Lahling because i know he loves me more than u ever did. now what i want u guys to do is to stay on the low, do ur own private things and DONT bother my life again ok. not even for ANY reason u find logical. alrite? ok now go. shush. just go and play somewhere far from me.

oh yes. and btw. if u think that little warning of urs is gonna tick me off, u r soo wrong girl. i am not born to be barbaric. i repeat. BARBARIC. now that's what i call pure shitheads.

oak abe abe!
``Mat Jenin

No comments: