Monday, November 24, 2008

Singapore Flyer

oak abe abe!
my last few days were superb. my nadim character is finally finalised and moving. i've started studying geog. n yesterday i went on the SINGAPORE FLYER baby. yessa. at last. haha. the view was unnaturally breathtaking. now i believe it when they say u can see Indonesia from wayyy up there. oh yeah. i went on the SF with my beloved family. hee. then after this we went to bedok corner to eat before heading home. wow. maam dah lama gitu tak keluar as one whole BIG family. huhu. well. let's just let the pictures do the taking shall we?


[edit]
haiya. sorry ah. something wrong with my blogger. and it made me lazy to upload more. so if i have time i'll upload in the next post hor. =)
oh yes. btw. i lost my hp. well. i kinda left it somewhere but nevermind that. so please. if u wanna contact me, sms me thru my old number. the one u guys had before this. and when i get my new number, i'll msg u guys hor. esp to all my 'ahli-kembang-lidah', [hahahaha. siak ah hayati.] please msg me about anything u have to clarify. i feel lost kalau korang tak msg saye. macam takde hala tuju gitu. hurhur. oak abe abe. to be continued...

``Mat Jenin

No comments: