Sunday, October 5, 2008

ramblings.



OAK ABE ABE!
so much for my later on in the day. its already a new day. haha. n i'm not asleep yet. why? i dont know. not sleepy i guess. at last. i've settled my WR articles n now the only thing that needs to be done is to send it to my dear crystal. and handry. if i get to meet u, u r soo gonna get it from me. just be prepared. grr.

just now when i came back from the  library, there was nobody at home. i'm left alone. again. *apadah* so from that afternoon till night [excluding the i-dont-know-how-many-times-we-hung-up-on-each-other calls. =P] i chatted on the phone with lahling. n since i cant upload pictures to my comp due to some technical fault, i got lahling to upload it and send it to my email. aww. *sanggup awk ye? maceh.* 

although my research is done, there are stilll a whole lot of things that needs to be settled. gosh. u wouldnt wanna know what are the things that i have yet to settle. all i've been doing lately is delay. delay. delay. postpone. postpone. postpone. aduh. come on yan. FORCE OI. FORCE. i seriously need to follow STRICTLY to my planned timetable man. if not. sheesh.

btw. thnx aini chic'lil. awk lah org pertama yg msg saye. saye tk menyangka. =)) dan hayati. saye syg awk jugak walaupun org kata muke awk mcm ostrich ke awk anak keling ke ape ke. saye tk kisah. kekekeke. and to all others that wished me, thank u so much. i love u guys to the core man. i swear. teehee. oh oh. before i forget. zaidah! thnx for lending me ur lappie. that is by far the greatest favour anyone had ever done for me. i love u a whole lot! *hugs* ok. i'm done with the talking. now i'm off to do the dozing. ZASSSSSSS!

``Mat Jenin

No comments: