Wednesday, September 10, 2008

its late

its late. i know. but i cant sleep. why? because i gambled my maths. now i'm forcing myself not to give up on that subject. i am soo trying my best to do whatever i can, the very least refresh my memory on whatever i had done this past yr. i've been doing this for the past few hours n if its not because of lahling, i think i would be sleeping under the study table by now. haha. now he's asleep n i have to stay up for another hour to wake him up. he hasnt done his MT project u see. so yeah. a tip for a tap. well. i dont mind actually. =) aniwae. amirah reminded me. today is 100908. another special day to do something special for ur loved ones. pls do. because this day will only come once in ur entire lifetime. happy 100908 ppl! have a nice day ahead. oh yah btw. good luck for ur exams tmrw, Millennians. i mean today. like in 7 hrs time? damn.

``Mat Jenin

No comments: