Sunday, September 28, 2008

i'm not ok.

these few days have been super sucky except for the fact that i had iftar on friday. somebody have been going around posing as me. and it is soo NOT funny. this poser particularly target at this particular blog at the most particular sensitive peak of time. and poser, if ur reading this i think u shud just retire from this stupid act of urs. go dig ur ass for other means of entertaining or satisfying urself. still dont know how? den i suggest u jump down from the umpteenth floor for all i care. i am soo not intimidated by u lah kn. if u r a guy that means u have no balls which means ur just a pathetic idiotic jerk that shudnt be entertained. if u r a girl then that means u r NOT a girl. u cant even come up to me n say u dont like me. or perhaps dont like the fact that i'm FUCKING happy with my beloved. get this clear in ur head. I WILL STILL LOVE HIM NO MATTER WHAT AND THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO ABT IT. shithead. i dont know why these ppl just have to do these shitty stuff. well. i guess i'm just too popular or too perfect that some ppl just have to take advantage of every minor chances that they see to bring me down. fyi the more u do this, the more honoured i feel, the more higher i go. dumb dumb. and to ami. pls lah. i did not steal ur boyfren ok. n i did not TAG u. as if i got nothing better to do rather than get involved in ur life. the way u react at things totally proves how much u needed him in ur life. so dont make it look as if ur one big fuck and that u stood up for him in any way. firstly i thought i'd be feeling super guilty for the rest of my life. but now. i think that this may be the best decision i've made in my entire life as yet. u soo shud learn ur lesson. if not this will keep repeating itself n i will assure u not even the best of frens can make up for it. i bet he did tell u that its not me. but if u still think that its me then its up to u. a piece of advice: dont try me. i can be the most lenient girl there is on earth but when it comes to business i can make ur life as miserable as hell to the extent that u'd be feeling sorry that u'd ever known me. so pls. think before u even come to any conclusion. because i hate having enemies. period.

lahling. i'm sorry. i still wanna be with u though.

``Mat Jenin

No comments: