Tuesday, September 16, 2008

feelings.

ex hubby msged me just now. i dont know why but he sounds mad. like really mad. and i wonder why. i dont know. he said he did move on. he said his current GF is far better than me. he said his life is better off without my presence. but in the end he still admitted that he's not happy with me. n he doesnt answer me when i asked why. i dont know. because of this i am becoming more unsure of my own feelings. it SCARES me ok. he said he wants to talk things out with me. what 'things'?
we already took our separate paths bi. u moved on already. now please. allow me to move on also. dont hinder the feelings that i'm having for somebody else. the more u do this the more u r hurting urself. the more it makes u feel that moving on is not the right decision afterall. but i know the best thing for us right now is to stay away from each other. so be it. perhaps ur pretendence is the best medicine afterall. especially for the current situation that we r in right now. fyi i dont wish to know the truth. or whatever that u think i'm doing wrong. if u want my assurance then just tell me. u can be rest assured that i am almost settling down with my life. and when i do u can be certain that i will never bring up the past anymore. even if u provoke me. but right now the best thing to do is for YOU to settle down n not try to poke ur nose in my life issues anymore. because u know damn well that it will NOT make u feel any better. definitely. is it so hard for u to just let me love someone else? i just dont get it. seriously.

``Mat Jenin

No comments: