Sunday, August 24, 2008

KHILAF




i'm back from the KHILAF! gosh. it has been hectic for the past 4 days of my life. i just joined khilaf on wednesday and saturday is the performance.. `can u believe it? only 2 days of training for a big performance. like wth. but nevertheless. it is fun. teehee. on friday we had a camp at NIE and i swear for first time i never felt tired. from being in 2 scenes, i ended up being in every single cabaret scene there is. n at the camp, i learnt the dance steps. n again. `can u believe it? too many little things made up the fun times i enjoyed during this period of time. i get to know new people. i get to be on stage. i get to act. i get to enjoy and cherish those drama moments that i'll not be able to enjoy in the short run. teehee. best ke pe.


hafiz looked super funny when he danced and sang. hazriq looked super scared when he's supposed to dance with me. *no wonder. hafiz told him i was a trans. ass u.* Lahling looked super tensed when i sat on him. and i looked super HOT. ok crap. haha. no lah. it was my lips actually. it was so obvious when i wore those blood red lipsticks. *i hate MAKEUPS.* yeah. during the performance day, we ate bread for breakfast and bicuits for lunch. it lasted us for the whole day, like 10 plus 11 pm? ok one more time. `can u believe it? oh oh. yah. Lahling's gf was there. wow. what a surprise. *ape lagi izyan? FLIRT ah!* that was what my mind was telling me. but on second thought. i dont think so lah. so BITCHY. but some of the cast was like, 'Yan, boleh lah. kau FLIRT gile maut punye ah. tk obscene. serious. kau buat aje.' i was like laughing away siak. i didnt know i would get the green light from Lahling. `can u believe it? sheesh. n yah. hafiz. even though i was in those tight batik n corset, he just wont stop bugging me. he kept pushing me back stage. OBJECTIVE:TO MAKE IZYAN FALL. tk guna kn. luckily i'm in my kain. if not my foot would have landed on his head. grr.


n i didnt know so many people would turn up. `can u believe it? so supportive of them. ok i'd like to mention who i saw. AMIRAH, HER BROTHER [I LOIKE!!!], SHA2, AZIMAH, TWIN SIS, HUMAIRAH, AINI, NIZAR and HANNAH. thanks a lot people for supporting theatre arena. we love u! =))


ok the bottomline.

`i just love acting.

`i just love drama.


ps. I KNOW ITS NOT MY FAULT. BUT I'M SAYING SORRY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.

``Mat Jenin

No comments: