Tuesday, March 31, 2009

wah wah wah

oak abe abe.
i'm in the o hub currently. waiting for dear hafiz to finish his recording. well actually he's still contemplating whether he should go to the moe building to have his recording or should he just stay put here, print out the script, and record it at home before sending via email. my advice: just go to moe. and this bugger is totally being irritating. haiyo. anyway. i think he's going to moe. as i'm typing he's making up his mind.



...........................................



YES! he made up his mind. he'll go home and send it. so now, i can do my karangan. hee. oh well.

anyway. life has being going on pretty well for me. things are getting more and more unexpected. awang belanga is over adn gosh i saw someone whom i should see. but nevermind that. people from all walks of life are starting to talk to me all over again. not that its a bad thing but yeah. my realtionship is getting more and more interesting and i shall not disclose any parts of it here so as not to embarass me n my beloved lahling. *winks* start of a new week. end of procrastination. i better get my bum up and start to work my ass out again. i feel that ive been slacking again. like how i did in year 2. remember izyan? yes yes i remembered. hmm. so many outdated assignments that i need to hand up. well the first step to successfully submit all my assignments is to finish up whatever i have started from. first up : karangan. which is due today by 5 pm. shuts. ok lah. updates soon.

``Mat Jenin

No comments: