Thursday, March 12, 2009

bad day

oak abe abe.

today is a freakishly suay day for me. i came late to school. i got mustard on my uniform. i had to wear that stupid ITE shirt in school for half of the day. someone spilled a glass full of iced chocolate drink on my school bag. i strained my voice during training. i spilled my chocolate ice blended on the same ITE shirt i was wearing on my way home. wahlau. and on top of that, i have got detention to serve. AND guess what. i forgot to sign out for detention just now. therefore i have to serve SUSPENSION tomorrow. good. very good. thanks eh. this is so super dreadful. i am gonna miss geography lecture tomorrow. damn it. macam nak gamble je pun ade sey. but if i do that and get caught, instead of serving one day suspension, i'm gonna have to serve a week's suspension. idiot. oh well. let's just get this over and done with shall we? one day and that's it. ochey. i'm off to call dear lahling now. more complaints coming right up. chiaos.



``Mat Jenin

No comments: