Tuesday, September 15, 2009

disclaimer: this post is going to be very super freakishly emo-ish.

i am definitely asking for too much, perhaps, more than what i deserved. i dont expect it. it just came to me. yes i had it but i'm not prepared to lose it as yet. sometimes i wonder whether is it just me, or is it them, who will always come up with lame but surprisingly reasonable excuses? i cant help but feel inferior. i'm not smart, i'm fat, i'm short, i'm boy-ish, not ur typical kind of girl-next-door. why is it that i must always lose it? i know my flaws and i know it too well. and thats the reason why i am writing this. i'm sorry if i was too demanding. i'm sorry if i was being ambiguous. i guess i was too selfish.

u made me realise how much love can change our lives; sometimes for the better, others for the worst. and for that i thank u. i will keep my promise dont u worry. i have gotten more than i ever wanted now. and i will not ask for more. its all yours. =)

ps. this is not dedicated to anyone in particular. just my random thought fishings.

No comments: