Monday, June 2, 2008

its difficult.

is it just me or is it u? i dont know. nowadays i feel very different towards u. i never felt this way before. i feel emotionally lost. u're the best person i've ever known. but suddenly ur gone. physically ur not. but emotionally u r. i dont know where to go when i have things up my mind. i feel its not right for me to go to u animore. is it me? maybe. is it u? perhaps. i know i've got great frens. ppl who r always there by my side. but they cant be compared to u. maybe its our environment. or maybe our the schedule. i dont know.

i know that u know i'm talking abt u. if not then maybe its just me. maybe i'm too busy. maybe i'm too selfish. i just want u for my own. but thats not gonna be fair for u. u have ur own life to rule. u've got ur own group of frens to mingle arnd with. n i have no right over who ever u want to be with. i know i'm not spending enough time with u. but i hope u understand. i've got so many things on my mind that sometimes i dont even have time for myself. its hard knowing that ur being loved more dearly by other ppl than i do. u deserve it and i'm sorry. i promise i wont bother u now. but i'd be more than happy if u ever need me at any point of time in ur life. i love u. so very dearly.

ur a part of me. its hard seeing u go by just like that.
i know its my fault. and i'm sorry.
``Mat Jenin

No comments: