Friday, June 27, 2008

deprived

oh yeah! i finished this week's exams. mgt pr 2, maths h1, mgt p1 and geog p1. n now for my sastera, my geog p2 and A lvl MT oral. sheesh. now come to think of it, i have a tint of regret for taking my MT H1. haiya. but still. i love the subject though. haha. anw. tmrw i'm going to beloved twin sis's band concert. i so cant wait. the alumni-s are good lah. haha. mcm cool gitu. teehee. *since when jenin loves band sey?*

ya noe what? i suddenly realised that my close frens are aktuali deprived. haiya. so sad. oh well. feathers from the same bird often flock together. haha. ouch lah kn. come let my videos tell u a story of their deprived childhood. first is my darling hidayah. one day i was studying at her house. in her room specifically. that time it was 1 plus am. suddenly she took my hp n started sliding it up n down. obviously it would produce that sliding tone. then she got hooked to it. haiya. the stress of doing maths caused her to react that way i think. haha. so cute. she's deprived of sliding i guess. listen carefully n perhaps u can hear the sound of my hp's slide tone. sorry cause its a bit dark.

ok now for my dear akhlakhen. this is bad. very bad. this is what i call deprived childhood. we were at my house studying for maths. then he saw my brother's buai. then he suddenly called out to me. the next thing i knew... well c for ur self lah. sorry because of the background. i swear i just couldnt stop laughing my head off. then he still can layan me. haha. ok. this video is rated PG. *muke mcm kene possessed gitu. haha.

ok. now i think i'm also deprived. but i dont know because of what. hmm. maybe deprived of a.. bf? haha. nah. tk nk uh. guys now all so kental. haha. k lah. i wanna go sleep. so tired. i squeezed the juice out of my brain when doing mgt paper just now. haha.

``Mat Jenin

No comments: