Sunday, April 20, 2008

Training at Geylang

today's story is so ridiculous, i dun think u wud believe me. yesterday i went for training for sayembara as usual at sch. we report at 8 am, changed into our costumes n started the full dry run rehearsal. everything went on smoothly. then the time came. for us to make up n prepare ourself for the geylang challenge. yes in public. we were told to go shopping n interact with the public at Geylang particularly at Joo Chiat. yes yes yes. we pulled through. luckily abg mok allowed us to go in groups. hmm so how do i start?

ok. the moment we stepped out of the sch we r not allowed to speak like how we used to. everythng shud be done like how they do it in the 50's. n gosh its hard. with the tight batik n all. *jenin sings* got their eyes one me, tell u where i'm gonna be... =)) tell u wat. i'll just upload the pics n u tell me what u think. we all are the centre of attraction for da day. wohoo!...... NOT!

Me n hayati before the trip. *look at that artificial mole i got*



my grp during public interaction.










*ehem* angelina jolie wannabes =P
all the granges ppl after the trip. at bukit timah cc.


ok. that's all i got. it was a truly great experience for me n my granges lovers. i love u guys.

ps.i look much2 better than my first appearance. thank goodness. sheesh.

``Mat Jenin

No comments: