Wednesday, April 30, 2008

short post

ok i cant blog for long. cuz i got a lot of things to do.

firstly.
Millennia Institute PERBAYU won the sayembara teater! woohoo! 7 out of 9 awards. now how does that sound?? *wink2!*

secondly.
hafiz called me a kepala bawang. sheesh. whatever lah u kepala kurap. haha.

thirdly.
i wanna die. cuz there's so much hw, i think i wun be able to do it even until 5 years later.... i've got my geofiles to finish up to page 176. i've got 3 maths assignments to be completed. i've got management to be done up asap. and the worst part. i'm so behind time in terms of tutorials. esp geography. i think even hafiz is way in front of me. haha. i just need consultations. oh mighty teachers. pls make time for me. thnx. =)

lastly.
i wanna finish up my 4th draft of my PI. and print em. and submit em. gee. at least one burden is down. a thousand more to go.

leave me alone. now its all abt me. n my assignments. oh dang.


``Mat Jenin

No comments: