Thursday, December 3, 2009

oak abe abe.

listen beloved readers. from now on i wont be posting pictures here at my blog because firstly, blogger is being such a bitch, secondly i am lazy to upload and thirdly i dont want too many people coming to my blog. anyway, i think i am going to privatise my blog soon. kalau korang ade ape2 just find me through facebook ochey? *smiles*

dear ex bf.
i dont have anything to say to you since you dont want to do this the civilised way.
only one thing that i have left to say.
karma is descending its effects on you now. (:

to the public - including u, mr ex bf.
i have every right to publish any, i repeat, ANY photos that i want or i wish to and you dont have any right over my actions because simply, you dont OWN me, you dont pay for my living and i dont owe u anything. unless of course, i call u IBU or BABA then u have all the right over my actions in every possible way.

yes i do believe in karma. that's why i believe that u deserve everything that you are going through now. ok lah, almost everything. remember what u did to me sometime ago? all those lying and cheating and negligence. i went through it alone. and lierally ALONE. sooooo. now its ur turn. alah its simple lah baby. i call it beautiful karma. ((:

sheesh. i miss babydarling.
lahling cepat balik ok? i wanna go prawning. heee.

``Mat Jenin

No comments: