Wednesday, August 19, 2009








u talked to me in school just now. glad u did. because i guess the first fault was by u and its ur responsibility to clear ur stuffs with me. so around 5 mins ago i went to ur blog [for the second time in my entire life] to say thank u but then i saw ur tagboard. obviously u have friends who are just purely over reacting. i thought of replying to it but i guess that'll just pollute ur tagboard. so if u read this, do help me pass the msg to ur friends:

stop being childish girls. u do know it is ur friend who should come and confront me and not me going to her because as i've said before, i dont even KNOW she existed in school. so how am i supposed to look for someone whom i dont even know existed in the first place? persistency, people. if u are not persistent, it just so shows how much u care about the issue. sheesh. dont tell me u're not much smarter than that, girls. *winks*

oh and to one those.
dont try me. u soo dont know the meaning of outbitch-ing. =))



``Mat Jenin

No comments: