Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Zul's Surprise Birthday Bash

oak abe abe!

today is my dear lahling's birthday, Zulkifli Bin Hassan and i'm proud to announce that he's 19 years old! at last he's older than me. heh. soo. yesterday, on the 1st of June, my friends and i along with his friends decided to surprise him with a birthday bash. i told him that we were going to go on a date. just the 2 of us but actually the plan was to bring him all around pasir ris and when the people were ready, i'd blindfold him to the specific destination. wanna know what happened? alright, i'm ready to go. let's see.

At 10am, i left my house and headed straight to amirah's house to leave the games' items and some of the utensils needed for the bash. hidayah told me not to wear anything fancy for the moment or wear any make up as she would wanna make me up later that day. hmm. ok. i didnt suspect anything at first but yeah. anyway. i was supposed to meet zul at 2pm but suddenly he called me at 1145am saying that he is already leaving his house to meet me. so the plan had to be pushed forward. at last i met him as early as 1230pm and i brought him around and around causeway point to kill time. ooh and i bought for him a present and a slice of cake - as a decoy - as we sat at kfc for a while.
we boarded the 168 bus heading towards bedok and initially i wanted to alight at the bus stop near IKEA. but i figured that i i did that, we are going to reach pasir ris much earlier as planned. so i brought him straight to bedok. we camwhored - again to kill time. heh. when we reached bedok we took the 168 yet again to travel back to that IKEA bus stop. and by the time we reached pasir ris, my business partners are all ready for us. oh. him i mean. =) and so i blindfolded him all the way from white sands to our final destination [cheydebah. dah macam cerita seram pulak.] - Pasir Ris Town Park. yessa. at last, we could say "SURPRISE!" when he opened his blindfold. i stood in between our friends with that yummy 'cookies and cream' cake we bought from sweet secrets. *smiles*i didnt manage to capture his surprised face on my cam but farah did. i'll upload that picture when i get it. anyway. he was freaking surprised and surprisingly, to my surprise, he didnt even suspect that there was going to be a surprise birthday surprise for him. hehehe. [cool pe penggunaan diksi saye. =P] so here are the pictures that i manage to capture throughout the day. we played surprise dress up, ice breaker games and because everybody who turned up were soo sporting, we ended up having loads of fun and laughters! guess what. we share the same monthsary. the 1st. aww.when dusk was sinking, amirah decided to stop the games and told me that i have to change to the dress that she brought for me and that i have to go to the toilet so that hidayah could make me up. konon2 nak surprisekan zul. so i just followed orders lah. afterall they helped a lot in this thing. after i was done with my so called make over they said that they're gonna blindfold me and bring me to meet zul and surprise him somewhere with my make up and dress and all. again, i just followed orders even though i just cant stop questioning aini about the whole thing. haha. sorry aini. =P

after a few moments of walking from i dont know where to i dont know where, they made me hold zul's hand while we are both blindfolded and by the count of 3 they opened our blindfold, revealing our eyes to a romantic fondue dinner, by the lake with candles all around. and not forgetting that whitney houston song - i will always love you - playing, somewhere. for goodness sake i was hell shocked! they actually planned for our monthsary surprise without even telling me. me n zul just stood there speechless. for a moment i thought zul was in it also. but wth. he wasnt. hee. man. u guys are uber sweet. i dont know how to thank u guys any more. it was so sweet and romantic that i never thought of going home. thanks again guys. i love u. =)) hell i look like morticia adams. heh.
in the end, all of us had a memorable and fun time that day. esp so for zul and me. i am so grateful to have u guys around me. u guys are always there for me during times of tears or joy. it was so thoughtful of u guys to do all these for us. thank u so much. i can never ask for anything more as a friend. oh wait. u guys mean more than just friends to me. i love you guys so much. and zul. thanks for that gift u gave me. it was wonderful. simply lovely. thank you guys and thank u zul for making my plan a success and for making that day the most memorable monthsary i ever had. thank you so much. *smiles*

``Mat Jenin

No comments: