Saturday, March 22, 2008

woah. what a long time.

gee. havnt been updating for sOOO long lah kn. haha. so many things to talk abt so little time. haha. aniwae. i'm back in sch as every1 knows. i sOOO miss my granges ppl lah kn. *wink2!* i soo miss my drama peeps. now i'm back in sch n hopefully i wud be able to participate in sayembara theatre. so many things to catch up for this wk sey. not confident that i'll make it lah. but i'l try my best. =) aniwae. last thursday i went to metta home for my CIP trip. gosh. my face on a CIP trip? haha. as ridiculous as it may seem, i made it man. i got over my fear of these special ppl. they r so nice lah kn. so cute. it didnt end up as bad as i thought it would be. insted it was much2 better than i had expected. i can see that my classmates realli enjoyed themselves. esp hafiz. he's like so one of them lah kn. haha. well. here r the pictures i got from that day. courtesy of... *ehem2* Nur Amirah Razak of 07A3. =))





ok. that was thursday. hmm. today i had drama training for sayem. n damn i was so late lah kn. haha. i had to be at toa payoh at 8.30am. i stepped out of the house at 8.20am. haha. pathetic siak. then i call fandy. well as usual. he's also late. haha. so i went to toa payoh with him. because of a slight miscommunication i boarded the wrong bus n left him at the bus stop. haha. kesian sey. then i had to alight at the nxt nearest bus stop to wait for him. again. the worst thing was in the first bus that i took there was this cute guy sitting behind me. omg. he makes me drool. damn u lah fandy. haha. aniwae. we reached toa payoh at abt 10 plus. n then the training goes on... bla bla bla... until when we ended at abt 1 plus. then we went for lunch. damn they left me behind sey. luckily i managed to catch up. i sat with my granges ppl at fork n spoon while waiting for mr casanova to show up. the weird thing is when he showed up, the first person to get excited was ameera. haha. terrible taste lah sey. =P she giggled till her boobies jiggle. haha. vibrate-ter. she nvr change. tee hee. n then on my home in the mrt, i saw this utterly CUTE guy wearing a blue t shirt. n my heart went ooh~la~la. damn cute siak. haha. so yeah. he didnt alight at my stop. *sob2.* aniwae. i reached home today all drenched. cuz the rain was so heavy like what-the-heck. urgh. my umbrella serves no purpose lah kn. haha. ok. i'm done with the talking. i wanna go sleep. its a great weather for a great snooze. *granges!*


mr casanova makes me feel so short. i mean sOOOO short. gosh.

``Mat Jenin

No comments: